In Heyseller, your privacy is important to us. In conformity with the federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic Document Act (PIPEDA) and corresponding privacy provincial acts, we have put in place a Policy to respect the privacy of our clients and Security procedures concerning to the collection, use and transfer of personal information. This Policy apply to all of the products and services we provide and establish how we are likely to collect, use and disclose user information.
What we collect about you:
Heyseller will collect information, including but not limited to and very easily accessible to the public, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of a company or a person.
Heyseller will collect your personal information on various occasions, including when buying on the Internet, or during exchanges, price adjustments, home deliveries, special orders or contests on our website or social media or during surveys or as a result of a special request made by a customer to add, remove or modify his or her personal information.
Heyseller will stock information that you, as a client, provide to us in order to complete a request for information, process an order or respond to an inquiry about a product or service offered by our site.
All information, including but not limited to, such as bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit card numbers and expiry dates, and references to checks and Bank money orders can also be collected for the purpose of, among other things, simplifying the sale and purchase and payment of the price of the item resulting from a transaction on Heyseller site.
What we do with the information gathered:
Heyseller collects, stocks and uses this personal information for the following purposes:
- Verify your identity;
- Process the registration of sellers and buyers as users and maintain and manage their registration;
- Provide customer service and respond to requests, comments, complaints or disputes between buyers and sellers;
- Facilitate communication between buyers and sellers on our platform and process the transactions you make;
- Improve our products and services;
- Periodically send promotional emails about our new products, special offers and other information;
- When necessary we may also disclose and transfer this information for cooperation with government authorities, private investigators and / or injured parties in the investigation of any suspicious activity, whether criminal or civil, by order of a judge to the extent permitted by law.
The security of your personal data:
Heyseller strives to find ways to secure your personal data. In order to avoid unauthorized access or disclosure of your data, we use services that protect and retain your personal data. By adding Paypal to our online shopping process, we guarantee a fast and safe service during transactions.
Controlling your personal information:
As an individual, you have the right to access your personal information and request changes be made, if required. You can also modify your personal information directly from your account, "Dashboard" and then "My Profile".
You are not required to provide personal information. However, if we do not have one, we may not be able to provide you with the products, services or information requested.